Eight Newcastle bars that have drinks deals on Saturdays

Your bank account can thank us later x

As any good student knows, going out on a Saturday is a huge no. Drinks prices are suddenly doubled, taxis home cost a fortune and the bars are full of middle aged men fuming because their football team lost.

However, if you do find yourself out on a Saturday, here is a list of bars in Newcastle that do offer drinks deals. You can thank us later.

Slug and Lettuce

Slug and Lettuce can always be relied upon for two for one cocktails, and Saturdays are no different.

They have a range of cocktails on their deal, including everyone’s favourite Rainbow Raving Vibes, so you really can’t complain.

Banyan

Banyan are another cocktail bar offering two for one every day of the week. Their gorgeous list of cocktails are sure to get the night started the right way, and make you feel a little bit boogie without ruining your bank balance.

Turtle Bay

Turtle Bay also offer two for one on cocktails – by now you get the idea.

Their Reggae Rum Punch is a huge hit, and their Wray Nephew Sour is sure to get you mortal.

Central Oven and Shaker

Newcastle’s oh so Instagrammable Central Oven and Shaker is located right next to the station, and offers two for one all day every day.

Their Netflix and Chills are a dessert lovers dream, perfect for a Saturday treat.

Las Iguanas

Las Iguanas on Grey’s Street is another bar to offer two for one cocktails every day and it’s close proximity to the Diamond Strip makes it the perfect place for pres before clubbing.

Their food is amazing too – I recommend the sizzling fajitas.

Pumphrey’s

Pumphrey’s amazingly offer their £3 treb every single night. Market Shaker’s little sister is an underrated vibe and for that price, your Sunday hangover might even be worth it.

Sinners

Sinners is kind of y2k aesthetic – the devil theme, the cage, the pole. Plus, they offer £3 trebs on Saturdays.

You can thank us later for this hidden gem.

Dog and Parrot

Dog and Parrots three for £8 trebs deal is an absolute go to for all wannabe indie students and Saturdays are no different.

Plus, the Dog and Parrot to Rustys pipeline is arguably one of the best nights out in Newcastle.

Want to write stories like this? Join the team, no experience required. DM us via @TheTabNewcastle on Instagram or The Tab Newcastle on Facebook.