Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Person, People, Human

Swingers are holding a Masquerade Ball at Wylam Brewery this Christmas

Time to deck the halls with boughs of ivy

On Monday 11th December welcome ‘Swingers Masquerade Mansion Party’ which will take place at Wylam Brewery, in their Great Hall. Tickets for the event cost £10 and include a Champagne reception, street food vendors and outdoor firework finale.

With a red carpet entrance the event wants you to look your best, whilst dancing to the groovy live band ‘Hip Hop Hooray’. The live band were well received in the summer edition of this event, so hopefully they’ll be festive this season. The event goes on until 11.30pm with an official after party at Club Trop.

Image may contain: Trademark, Logo

The event states: “Expect to be teleported back to the height of the swirling, swinging sixties for a night of glamour and excess at one of Newcastle's most prestigious and famous venues!”

They’ve said it kids, what could be grander than a masquerade ball in a Great Hall AT CHRISTMAS? Let’s hope they’ve decked it out Hogwarts Christmas style, ‘tis the season to be jolly after all. We’d expect nothing less. Maybe you’ll find a masked swinging stranger to fulfil all your festive fantasies this year.

Photo credit: Aaron Shaquille Carlton (Swingers)