Danger Season Over!

Finally it’s mid-October, and fraud season is over. We made it another year. I am of course referring to the great news that the weather is officially too rubbish for […]

| UPDATED sunglasses

Finally it’s mid-October, and fraud season is over. We made it another year.

I am of course referring to the great news that the weather is officially too rubbish for girls to hide their less attractive features behind MASSIVE sunglasses.

As if dark night clubs and too many trebles and that mountain of make-up weren’t enough to deceive young men with grenades and Chadwicks, big sunglasses pose a threat to the quality of the rare daylight conquest.

From early April right through to the middle of October, we are fooled by these deceitful creatures who manage to cover whatever rodent or larger animal they most resemble behind a pair of big sunglasses.

And whilst all of us know exactly what is going on, we are consistently blinded by the hope that the person behind those glasses has the features of a normal human… they never do.

I for one, will continue to lie to women as long as they continue to try and trick me with make-up, push up bras and of course de-tagging.

I am not saying don’t make an effort, but just stop fooling me into bed!