Join The Tab Leicester or die tryin’

Come on board with us and you can do a journalism too

With over 17,000 unique readers a month, The Tab Leicester is the best place to get your latest new and gossip from around campus.

We’ve been keeping you entertained as your main form of procrastination for over a year, and now it’s time for you to join in on the fun.

The Tab Leicester has broken exclusive, major stories like Tim Westwood’s sexist rant, Aiden Pestell’s blasphemous rant, and a student robbed at gunpoint in Victoria Park.

You don’t need any experience, we’re just looking for fun and enthusiastic people to join our team.

Joining The Tab gives you a huge advantage if you’re hoping to go into journalism, just look at our alumni.

We also have some very helpful Journos sat in an office somewhere in London who are always on hand to help out.

Let’s not forget that you’ll also receive a snazzy Tab tee that you’ll wear out with the rest of the Tab clang on our epic socials.

We’re recruiting for writers in:

• News
  • Features
  • Argument
  • Fashion

To apply for a position, email [email protected] with the section you’re applying for and two ideas for Tab articles.

If you would like more information or have any questions, drop us an email.