Fasten your seatbelts for this years Festiball Lineup

ULSU announce monster line-up for Summer Festiball 2014.

Electronic rock group Pendulum, Dubstep singer Katy B and RnB Legend Charlie Sloth are set to headline ULSU’s summer Festiball 2014.

The University of Leicester Students’ Union took to social media and kept us on our toes this afternoon to announce the acts performing at the summer ball.

Accompanying the headline acts will be none other than Mistajam – DJing it out in the Square along with The Mobo, while X Factor 2013 semi-finalists Rough Copy will be performing on the o2 Academy stage.

Revellers can expect to hear some of Katy’s biggest hits: ‘Crying for No Reason’ and ‘Girl on a Mission’ on the main stage.

The stage will also see our very own version of BBC Radio One’s ‘Saturday Night Soundclash’, boasting the very best in Dubstep, UK Funky, Grime, Hip Hop, R&B, House and more.

And if thats not enough notorious D&B legends, Pendulum will be dropping an amazing set at the o2.

Alongside this fantastic line up Shabang’s DJ Gotti, Red Leicester’s Oz, and lord of the scholar DJ OneF will be keeping the music coming.

The traditional accompaniments of 1923’s Jazz bar, a cinema in the square, food court are joined by the returning Shisha bar despite its negative health impacts.

Students took to social media to announce their pleasure at the line-up.

Last year saw a full day of events to celebrate the Students’ Union’s 90th birthday, but this year everyone will get free entry to the End of Year parties taking place across the final week of term. Free Nando’s will also be available from the 22nd to the 26th of June.

Early bird Tickets for this years event will cost £29 and will be available from the first day of next term, Tuesday 6th May. Normal ticket sales will start the following day, Wednesday 7th May.