Vintage takeover at the SU

Students flocked to the Vintage Fair a couple of weeks ago. If you couldn’t make it here’s what you missed.

A few weeks ago Queens Hall was transformed into a vintage paradise as University Vintage Fairs took over and brought us some of the best vintage clothing from across the UK.

Affordable and unique. The two promises that students were made, and fortunately they weren’t disappointed. The room was packed with clothes and accessories from the 70’s to 90’s.

The room was rammed from wall to wall with vintage styles, from denim jackets, Levi cut off shorts, ornate dresses and jewellery to vintage Nikes.

The fair drew in some of Leicester’s most style conscious students and, of course, hipsters from all over campus as the bargains were too good to miss.

Some of the items weren’t quite so vintage though…

But they still could come in handy…

With everything 90’s being a huge trend at the moment, the vintage fair was the perfect place to find yourself a Saved by the Bell style fluorescent bomber jacket at a bargain price.

If you missed the fair then have a look at ASOS marketplace where you can find most of the traders who were there on the day.