‘We’re waiting for advice from authorities’: VIBE cancels Paul Chuckle appearance tonight

After the postponing of the club’s opening, Paul Chuckle can’t come to me, to you

VIBE nightclub has postponed another event following the recent spate of attacks on the club, cancelling tonight’s SKINT MONDAYS event with special guest Paul Chuckle.

Talking to Instagram the club posted: “We are still waiting on further advice from local authorities before we can open. Unfortunately that means tonight’s SKINT event has been postponed. We will announce our new Launch Party event soon!”

“Everyone with tickets will be able to use them for our next SKINT event or will be entitled to a refund. You will receive an email from our ticketing agent shortly.

“At Vibe we are 100% committed to providing a fantastic, inclusive and safe club experience for you all, and this is only a small set back in that mission!

“We hope you understand, and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience.”

VIBE’s Grand Opening was postponed due to cars crashing into the main entrance on both Wednesday and Saturday of last week. The police arrested a man following the vandalism of the nightclub.

In regards to the opening of the club, VIBE said: “Unfortunately we’re still waiting for further advice from local authorities on when we can safely open. We hope to have some news in the next couple of days.”