Nominations for The Lancaster Tab’s BNOC of the year competition 2022 are now open

The time has come to nominate the biggest names on campus

As the academic year comes to an end once again, it’s time to nominate the people who you think are most deserving of the BNOC crown.

For those of you that have no idea what a BNOC is, BNOC stands for Big Name On Campus.

These are the people that can’t walk into Sugar without being stopped by every person in view, the best-dressed person in your lecture (I have no idea where they get their energy from tbh), that one person you met during Freshers’ who somehow seems to know everyone you know – whoever it is, it’s time for them to get the recognition they deserve.

If you think you know someone worthy of the BNOC title, here’s your chance to nominate them (and share some hilarious stories) using the form below.

To the self-proclaimed BNOCs looking for an ego boost, you are more than welcome to nominate yourself.

The nominations will close on Friday 27th May so get voting now while you can. There will be knockout rounds for the most successful nominations, and you’ll be able to vote for your favourites on our Instagram, so keep an eye out for that.

Let the BNOC battle commence:

Related articles recommended by this writer

LUSU VP Societies and Media election result announced

Here are Lancs student’s MVPS of Roses 2022

We went to as many Roses events as physically possible: Part one