King’s graduation ceremonies will now take place at the Royal Festival Hall, not the Barbican

We actually have to share with UCL, ghastly

As a result of previous backlash against the Barbican, King's have decided to move graduation to the Royal Festival Hall at the Southbank Centre, starting with this year's ceremony.

KCL announced on their website that the next session of 2019 ceremonies will be the first to feature at the new venue. Directions to give to all your loving fans and family can be found here.

The hall is also used by UCL for their graduation ceremonies.

Many students are delighted with the change, as the Royal Festival Hall is known as "one of the world’s leading performance venues, located on the banks of the River Thames at the heart of Southbank Centre".

For all final years, knowing that your graduation pictures on Southbank by the river will look amazing is enough to get you through your dissertation.

The Barbican will still host KCLSU's Fresher's Fair, but there's no need to fret about the ugly buildings clashing with your Vivienne Westwood gowns.

Will the Royal Festival Hall at the Southbank Centre be a worthy replacement? You know, it's that nice-looking building with windows covering three whole floors near the Golden Jubilee Bridges.

Want to see more of The Tab King's? Like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, subscribe to our Whatsapp.