Exclusive: Ben from Outnumbered will be a fresher at King’s this September

Maybe he’ll help us win Varsity next year

Daniel Roche, who played Ben from the iconic BBC show Outnumbered, has officially become an adult (of some sorts) and is joining King's as a fresher this September.

The Tab Birmingham previously speculated that Daniel would be joining their uni after spotting him at club Fab N Fresh last October, but even then he knew King's was better.

Falling about for 5 years straight 💤

A post shared by Danny Roche🇬🇧🇮🇪 (@bouwulf) on

To confirm he's enrolled as a student, The Tab King's looked at a King's email to check that his email is live, and our hunch was right.

Image may contain: Page, Text, Word

Dan is built like a Tonka truck and is known for his insane skills on the rugby pitch, which makes sense as the first group he's joined on campus is KCL Rugby, not GKT. He's been part of the Wasps Rugby Academy, Middlesex Rugby and played for Rugby School.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Text, Label, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Person, People, Human

Good shift

Scuse me pls

The Tab King's spoke to Harry Robb, Club Captain and starting XI about the new addition to the squad this year. He said:

"Ben from Outnumbered (Dan) is coming to King's to September. He will be joining the rugby squad for preseason training in September and we look forward to working with him for the upcoming year."

Scuse me pls

We know he's going to be a massive King of the sesh every Wednesday, see you down at PI x

King's College London

The Tab King’s

last seen today at 08:34

Get KCL news straight to your WhatsApp

Find out which lecture is getting stormed by protesters, the best UCL trash talk and what your Pret order says about you. Straight into your DMs. 😘