Image may contain: Tuxedo, Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Clothing, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Person, People, Human

KCL’s most eligible bachelor: quarter final round two

A Schwarzenegger enthusiast and a Masculine rush at your service

Thomas Sun

Describe yourself in three words? Sarcastic, international and spontaneous.

What would be your ideal date?

My ideal date is something that I have never tried before or something spontaneous or unusual. It doesn't have to be skydiving. It might just be going to a train station and taking the next train, doesn't matter where it goes.

Image may contain: Portrait, Face, Handrail, Banister, Person, People, Human

What is one of your embarrassing memories?

Most embarrassing thing that has happened to me was at the European Youth Parliament. I was holding a speech, later on people could ask questions about it. Already the first question put me on the spot and I didn't know what to answer and I ended up saying: 'Sorry for my English'. Everyone started laughing and it became my standard excuse for everything.

What is your favourite thing about yourself and why?

My ability to cook, because I would do anything for good food.

Image may contain: Glasses, Person, People, Human

Which celebrity do you aspire to be?

Arnold Schwarzenegger because I apparently already sound a lot like him.

Which meme are you and why?

Salt Bae because that's how I look when I am cooking.

Image may contain: Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Clothing, Person, People, Human

Ladies (and gentlemen) it is time for round two of KCL's most eligible bachelor. Look here for a deeper insight into who you voted to remain.

Henk Kroon

Describe yourself in three words? Masculine, arrogant, insecure

Describe your ideal date:

As long as it ends up at the Piano Bar by charring cross, any date with me is an ideal date

What would be a memory to boost eligibility or embarrassing memory?

I once got an interview to be on junior apprentice when I was 16 so I’ve defo got that entrepreneurial thing going on

Image may contain: Hair, Afro Hairstyle, Billboard, Poster, Person, People, Human

Has to be my mum appeal. Any mum I meet wants me to marry their daughter. HUBBY ME UP ALREADY

How does King's boost your rep?

That KCL gender ratio has gotta be the one

Which celebrity do you aspire to be?

Has to be Ryan gosling. Especially when he’s in lalaland. I just really wanna be that dreamy one day

Image may contain: Tuxedo, Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Clothing, Person, People, Human

What meme are you and why?

Image may contain: Text, Label, Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Diagram, Person, People, Human

This competition is now closed. To see the winners, please click here. Thanks for voting!