We present the WINNERS of the most eligible bachelor and bachelorette competition at King’s

King and Queeeen of 2018 at uni

It's time to present our winners for our biggest bachelor and bachelorette competition! After a long wait (we wanted the king and queen to reign for 2018) and various changes – the public have decided the winners.

We are proud to present that CHRISTY WARD and ALEX WOODHOUSE are our most eligible bachelor and bachelorette at King's.

They have won a bottle of Prosecco and various other banging gifts to celebrate.

Image may contain: Female, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Jar, Man, Plant, Ivy, Flora, Person, People, Human

Christy has told The Tab that this is the "biggest surprise since Brexit" to be awarded such a prestigious title. "To quote someone I’ve never heard of: ‘Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.’ – Jim Rohn"

Alex thinks the same. “I expected to win from day one. Ever since becoming a child singer in Iceland, I knew I was destined for greatness.”

The Tab King's will be meeting them in mid January – keep an eye out for this special prize giving on Facebook!

King's College London

The Tab King’s

last seen today at 05:55

Get KCL news straight to your WhatsApp

Find out which lecture is getting stormed by protesters, the best UCL trash talk and what your Pret order says about you. Straight into your DMs. 😘