Image may contain: Girl, Female, Troop, Team, Party, Crowd, Human, Person, People

Prepare for the best week yet: The Tab Cardiff are taking over your nights out

It’s gonna be lit

This week the Tab Cardiff are teaming up with Paper to take over your favourite club nights. We'll be taking over Quids In on Monday the 13th, Mode on Tuesday the 14th and finally Smack on the Friday 17th.

Image may contain: Brochure, Poster, Flyer

As well as providing you with free bags of Haribo and geek glasses, there will be so much more in store to liven up your night.

Paper are giving you the opportunity to win two flights to Ibiza, a Paper membership card, and a KFC family feast. The Paper Card will ensure you get free entry, queue jump and VIP on any Paper nights out- including Brooklyn Zoo.

Anyone can enter the competition. All you have to do is like The Tab Cardiff's Facebook page, tag two friends in the comments on the post below, and share the post.

The Paper. Tab Takeover // 13th-17th NovTO ENTER: 1. Like the The Tab Cardiff page 2. Tag two friends in the comments…

Posted by Paper on Thursday, November 9, 2017

There'll be loads more chances to win, and many other prizes up for grabs at Quids In, Mode and Smack this week.

Be there or be square.