Fire engines spotted next to Buffalo Bar

Commotion on Windsor Road


Three fire engines have been called to Windsor Road, home of Buffalo Bar in central Cardiff, this evening.

They were called to an unused office building.

A witness, who works next door to the building, reported smelling smoke and contacting the fire brigade.

14963516_10207957935411852_177289273_o

Steven, a third year History student passing by at the time told us what he saw: “The fire engines were just setting up. It smelt a bit like someone had left the oven on.

“Hopefully it doesn’t spread to Buffalo, what would we do without Bump and Grind?”

14907787_10207957856529880_566779308_o

However, it seems to be a false alarm as a result of a spark during renovation works to the building.

Nobody was hurt, and the building is unoccupied due to the works.