Superstar DJs hit Cambridge Turf

Turf’s up, dudes

acts Cambridge previews Turf

Between the 8th of October and the 3rd of December this Michaelmas term, Napper Tandy and the Turf team have lined up a series of events to make even the liveliest student city jealous – and it’s all for Cambridge.

Featuring performances from Berlin underground greats like Hunee and Tama Sumo (resident at the infamously exclusive Berghain), to UK-based scene killers Zed Bias and Horse Meat Disco, this is not a run of nights you’ll want to miss.

Turf head honcho Napper is an ex-Cambridge student (we interviewed him once for The Tab) and he says that part of the drive behind this series is to give something back to Cambridge.

We’ve been building Turf in Cambridge for more than three years now, focusing on bringing some of the most exciting acts from around the world to the city to try and create an exciting and engaging nightlife option for students. Turf belongs in Cambridge and is inspired by the city.

The Cambridge inspiration can be really felt in the incredible artwork used across their flyers and branding – the work of Hector Plimmer.

Turf in action

If you’re new to Cambridge, take my word that opportunities to see acts like this don’t roll around very often, so get out there and buy your tickets pronto.

We’ll be giving individual previews for each event the day before they happen – but for now, go and check out the website, browse the Facebook, and get yourself excited for some Turf action.