Cambridge University planning to have students back on campus for Michaelmas Term 2021

Meet the local team

Ibz Mo at the Union: Speaking About Cambridge Bursaries, Networking and Social Mobility

We spoke to one of Cambridge’s biggest Youtubers

Review: We asked Cambridge students what a year of online teaching has been like

I won’t lie, I don’t know where my lectures are actually supposed to be…

More than £100 million to be awarded to students in new University of Cambridge bursary scheme

Bursaries of up to £3,500 per year will be given to students with a household income of up to £62,215

‘Complete diversity in humans’: We spoke to ‘Humans of Cambridge’ photographer Mark Box

‘I see beauty in people, I see beauty in photography, I see it everywhere and I just want to capture it’

Student group Embrace collects period products for those experiencing homelessness in Cambridge

‘By dropping in a few spare tampons, or adding an extra pack of pads to your Sainsbury’s shop, the collegiate student body could make a huge difference to homeless period poverty in Cambridge’

Review: Memento Mori

A delightfully dark comedy of errors, ambition, and reflection

Rugby Blues round-up: meet the players planning on beating O*ford

Women’s, men’s, League and Union Rugby- we’ve got you covered

QUIZ: Answer these Easter term questions and we’ll tell you what exam format you are

The quiz we need in these troubled times…