Love Saves The Day has been rescheduled for May 2021

Big shame if you already refunded your ticket

Loves Saves The Day organisers have announced that they are rescheduling their festival in Eastville Park to the 29th and 30th May 2021.

Initially the organisers remained optimistic and chose not to cancel their 2020 event, and instead reschedule it for September.

In a facebook post, the organisers said: “We held on as long as we could to try and find a way to produce the event safely in September, but the lack of clarity as to what can be safely achieved has led us to this very difficult decision.

“We know that many of you will be as devastated by this news as ourselves and it will impact everyone that contributes to the success of the show – the artists, production and marketing teams, stage partners, bar staff and traders, freelancers and, of course, our audience – but we would like everyone to know that the safety of all of you comes first.”

It is with a heavy heart that we have to inform you that Love Saves The Day 2020 will no longer take place this year. We…

Posted by Love Saves The Day on Friday, 31 July 2020

The organisers also detailed that the line-up will likely be built “from scratch” in preparation for the rescheduled dates.

Ticket holders will have their tickets automatically rolled over to next year’s event, which is expected to have limited capacity.

Love Saves The Day reschedules its famous summer rave to 2021

Love Saves The Day 2020 was supposed to be “The Last Dance” at Eastville Park, due to plans to relocate the festival, but festival goers will still have the chance to rave at the park one last time in 2021.

The organisers stressed, “We are an independent festival and you can help us stay true to our roots and safeguard the future of the show by holding on to your tickets to be used at the 2021 event.”