Image may contain: Housing, Ivy, Architecture, Building, Vine, Person, Human, Brick, Vegetation, Bush, Plant

Aberdeen has been ranked the best uni in the UK for getting a job after you graduate

95.9 per cent of students find a job within a year or graduating

The University of Aberdeen has been ranked as one of the top universities in the UK for postgraduate job finding, matched only by Lancaster University.

QS Graduate Employability Rankings show that 95.9 per cent of Aberdeen graduates will find a job within twelve months of graduating. Looks like we’ve got a lot more than oil in our futures.

Image may contain: Bridge, Solar Panels, Electrical Device, Architecture, Town, Urban, City, High Rise, Office Building, Building

The University of Aberdeen beat front runners like Cambridge and Oxford to the top spot, who came in fifth and ninth place respectively. RGU (RG-Who?) also did well, coming in fourth with 94.9 per cent of graduates finding jobs. Who’d have thought?

They still couldn’t top us, proving that, despite the wind, we can stand our ground when it comes down to the important stuff.

With this result coming just months after it was ranked 2019’s Scottish University of the Year, it’s been one hell of a term for Aberdeen uni. We may be grey, but we are also great.

Image may contain: Label, Plot, Number, Symbol, Page, Menu, Word, Text

Just imagine the ‘1’ is next to our name, okay?