Rachel Green: Style Icon

By on

Ever since Sarah Jessica Parker walked out onto the set of the new SATC movie wearing a distinctly Rachel Green inspired outfit, I can't help noticing that Jennifer Aniston's clothes in Season One of Friends are officially back in fashion.

rachel green4

Get the Rachel Green Look

Get the Rachel Green Look
 Clockwise from top left: 

Cowgirl Sleeveless check Shirt – £25 – topshop.com, Sleeveless Denim Shirt – £25 – topshop.com, Knitted Fluffy Cardigan – £28 – topshop.com, Acne ‘Hug Vision’ jeans – £90 – brownsfashion.com, Sleeveless Check Shirt – £25 – topshop.com, Pepe Jeans Playsuit  – £65 – www.houseoffraser.co.uk

• Dan

This article is terribly written. Do you have editors?

• Michael

I see that poorly written, blatantly sensationalist claptrap passing itself off as “journalism” has finally infected Worcester.

This kind of work I’d expect from a 7 year old in a Primary School Creative Writing class – not from someone who purports to be intelligent enough to have been accepted at Univeristy – but then you might have parachuted in via Clearing – so all bets are off…

Heard something newsworthy?

By and on

The mafia is opening its ranks

The Tab is giving out free CV points.

By on

REVIEW: And Then There Were Nuns

Lia Johansen-Villanueva was promised cocktails and an evening of laughter. The team behind And Then There Were Nuns delivered, and even threw in a lovely furry hat.

By on

The Love of the Nightingale and violence against women

Fresher director Eva O’Flynn discusses dealing with themes of rape and abuse of women in theatre on the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women.

By , Chief Reporter on

The one that got away: An interview with Caggie Dunlop

She doesn’t even watch Made in Chelsea any more

By , Deputy Editor on

I wore an ‘I love consent’ t-shirt on a night out

Consent is sexy

By on

Loughborough The struggles of being a tall girl

Groups shots are a nightmare

By on

London Where should you live in North London?

We tried to contact South London but the expeditionary team never returned

By , Contributing Editor on

How much noise should boys make in bed?

Say your own name over and over again, obviously

By , Contributing Editor on

When did Instagram become an excuse to look at soft porn

Answer: as soon as you downloaded it