Sussex’s Most Eligible Bachelorette nominee: Lottie

‘I’ve got a permanent perky nipple’

Hi, I’m Lottie, descendant of Catherine Parr, the sixth wife of King Henry eighth and thus basically a royalty.

I’m currently in my third year of International Development, so essentially saving the world.

I sure love playing with balls, played cricket for Hampshire, netball for Basingstoke and rugby for Sussex, so I guess you could say my ball handling skills are on point.

I’ve also got a permanent perky nipple, caused by my piercing…guess where.

One of my biggest passions are Disney movies, I’ve got an embarrassing word for word knowledge of pretty much all Disney songs.

Salty and sweet are my fav, always dipping my McDonald’s chips into the milkshake, but everyone does that… right?

Favourite colour of socks ? Any matching colours that give the illusion I’ve got my life together
If you were a character from friends who would you be? Chandler, always say awkward things but my puns are second to none. I’m also the butt of all jokes
Penguins or otters? Otters, they are the cutest things
If you were a vegetable what would you be? I’d either be a potato because I have a killer Irish accent, or an avocado because I’m a basic white bitch at times
Flying or invisibility powers? Flying, to fly away from all the responsibilities
What’s your ideal date? Bevs and bants while you laugh uncontrollably at my jokes
What is the most attractive quality a man can possess? A pulse is basically all I need
If you were a beverage what would you be? Pina colada: I like getting caught in the rain, I’m certainly not into yoga BUT I do have half a brain
Favourite sex position? The Boris Johnson: I lie back and think of England

You can nominate your friends here.