Elections 2014: The Exit Polls

Voting has closed, campus will soon return to normality and the next set of Sabbs and student leaders will be announced tonight. We released our exit polls yesterday and with […]

Voting has closed, campus will soon return to normality and the next set of Sabbs and student leaders will be announced tonight.

We released our exit polls yesterday and with nearly 3000 votes across the seven Sabbatical positions, here’s who could be in next year’s team. Last year, these exit polls were 6/7 correct, so whether they’re that close this time round, we’ll have to wait until 8pm tonight to find out.

exit poll sabbs

According to the exit polls, here’s who could be on the next Sabb team.

For President, not counting joke candidate Joe Hart who has taken the lead, it looks sets to be David Mendoza-Wolfson, closely followed by Marcus Burton.

President poll

VP DCI looks like Anjit has won the public vote with 39%.

vp dci polls

If the exit polls are anything to go by, VP Education looks set to be taken by Sophia D’Angelico.

vp education polls

With 39% of the vote, Jamie Hemingway could be the next VP Engagement.

vp engagement polls

Katie Lightowler has VP Sports Development in the bag after the only other candidate, Adam Proudley pulled out.

vp sports development polls

Tom Rogers, who initially ran for every position dropped them to compete against rerunner, Oli Coles for VP Communities. Tom is leading the exit polls with 49% of the votes

vp communities polls

The hotly contested VP Welfare role has seen rerunner Beckie Thomas take the exit poll lead.

vp welfare polls

Winners of the positions will be announced tonight from 8pm.