Exams Rescheduled… For DIFFERENT Days

The University have today confirmed that last Friday’s cancelled exams will be rescheduled THROUGHOUT the week. The University has come under much criticism for their handling of the snow epidemic, with split opinion on […]

The University have today confirmed that last Friday’s cancelled exams will be rescheduled THROUGHOUT the week.

The University has come under much criticism for their handling of the snow epidemic, with split opinion on whether the University should have closed.

They will probably face even more criticism as students who were originally told they’d sit their exams on Saturday will now be sitting them as soon as Thursday, adding to the confusion and stress.

It is understood that affected students should have received individual seat and room details through an updated exam timetable.

Some students lavished the cancellations, exclaiming:

I didn’t revise! This is fantastic, but they should have told us sooner. It was stressful not knowing if we’d be sitting the exam or not.

However others were not so impressed, as they were set to finish last Friday and so have had an additional weeks stress placed on them.

Have you been affected by the rescheduled exams? Let us know in the comment section below.