Bijoux is hosting a competition to pay one student’s tuition fees for an entire year

An additional five runners up will have their textbooks paid for

Results day 2022 is over and we’re ready and waiting for thousands of you to migrate to the Toon for a year like no other. The only problem you face now is the mountain of student debt you’re about to take on.

Luckily for you freshers, the famous Newcastle bar Bijoux is pledging to pay for one lucky winner’s tuition fees for a whole year, as well as all of your required course textbooks so you can enjoy your first year of university knowing it’s going to cost you absolutely NOTHING. Apart from the hundreds of pounds you spend on booze and nights out, but that’s on you.

If you’re a UK based first year student and planning on studying in Newcastle this September, the competition is open to you. If you don’t like the sound of these odds, Bijoux is also choosing five runners up to have their textbooks completely paid for. Meaning you’ve more money to spend on post-night out cheesy chips and Circuit washing machine fees. As if we needed any more reason to love Bijoux.

If you fit the criteria, you can enter via Bijoux’s website here.  You’ll need to answer a few questions and provide your name, date of birth and email as well as which university you’re hoping to attend and what you want to study.

If going to uni is the first time you’ve had to budget, a year’s free tuition or even your course textbooks being paid for is a huge weight off your shoulders and will help you just that little bit more while planning your budget. Winners are to be chosen completely at random.

Want to write stories like this? Join the team, no experience required. DM us via @TheTabNewcastle on Instagram or The Tab Newcastle on Facebook.