The seven best places to go for bottomless brunch in Newcastle

10am is the new 10pm

We’re sure you have noticed that most of your Insta is suddenly flooded with pics from bottomless brunches, and EVERYONE seems to be loving it. With no option for a boogie and a night out, we’re left to day drink instead… what a shame. 10am is the new 10pm so it’s time to book yourself up to five of your housemates a bottomless brunch.

We’re sure you’ll agree that there’s nothing better than unlimited alcohol and some good food to go with it (not that you’re there for the food, let’s be honest). It’s all about how many cocktails you can go through in your time slot, guaranteed to become a competition with your mates to see who can drink the most.

Newcastle has SO many options, so here’s a list of our seven top places that offer bottomless brunch. Gotta get that value for money!

Las Iguanas

When: Saturday 12-3pm, Sunday-Friday 12-5pm

How long: 2 hours

How much: £24.95-£29.95

If you’re just looking for a simple, no-fuss required drinks menu, then this is the one. With a choice of unlimited Prosecco and beer, the price seems fairly steep but if those two drinks are your thing then it’s deffo worth it as the food as Las Iguanas is arguably the best value for brunch. On a Saturday the price goes up from £24.95 to £29.95, and every day you can upgrade your brunch to include cocktails (Mojitos and Caipirinhas) for an extra £5. Although on the more expensive side, the food 100% makes up for the price!

Revolucion de Cuba

When: Every day

How long: 2 hours

How much: £20-£30 per person

With three tier options depending on when you choose to have your brunch, you can get a cheap deal (if you go before midday). Plus, when you turn up, you are given a bottle of Prosecco on the table, and unlimited drinks – which even has the choice of two cocktails. The food is arguably mediocre, but it’s more than made up for by the Strawberry Daiquiris, which we can’t get enough of. They have a choice of veggie food, and one vegan option, so it’s a good call if you’ve got pals who aren’t meat eaters too.

Jam Jar

When: Saturday 10-7pm, Sunday 12-5pm

How long: 2 hours

How much: £26

Jam Jar is a Jesmond staple, and it deffo does us proud when it comes to bottomless brunch. They’ve got four drinks options, and PLENTY of food, including pancakes!  Does it get any better than a Bellini with a ‘full on Jesmond’? We can’t get over how good their menu looks, and if you’ve ever been to Jam Jar before then you know it’s got a great atmosphere too. Although a bit more expensive than the other options, if you choose your bottomless brunch at Jam Jar you could be enjoying your Mimosa and then be tucked in bed five minutes later due to the prime location.

Revolution

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFMvwH4IFrx/

When: Thursday-Sunday 11-4pm

How long: 2 hours

How much: £20-£30

Similar to the other places, there are three different price points depending on when you want to get your brunch, so we’d recommend going as early as you can to get the best value for your money. There’s plenty of options for drinks, including Pornstars if you upgrade your brunch. I’m sure we all know how amazing Revs drinks are so this one is definitely a must.

Turtle Bay

When: Every day 10-5pm

How long: 2 hours

How much: £27

At the moment everyone is raving about Turtle Bay’s bottomless brunch and we can totally see why. All of their cocktails are included… let us say that again – ALL COCKTAILS. Everything about this brunch is heaven and it would be rude not to go. Although it’s a little expensive it’s so worth it – your choice of unlimited cocktails, mocktails or Red Stripe… you can’t ask for anything else. Plus, unlike other places their prices don’t rise throughout the day, so if you’re not an early bird this is a major win.

Bar 28

When: Saturday and Sunday 12-5pm

How long: 2 hours

How much: £28

Bar 28 offers a Prosecco brunch, instead of a typical bottomless brunch, so if you’re a Prosecco lover this one is a must for you. Plus, their food is supplied by Zucchini, a pasta bar with an amazing reputation, so you’re guaranteed to have delicious food. The decor in the bar is stunning too, so your Insta pics will be banging. This brunch is definitely the most boujee option of the list, so if you and your pals are in need of a proper dress-up event, you simply have to go to Bar 28.

Slug and Lettuce

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFPZEmrI8Ze/

When: Saturday 12-1pm, Sunday 12-2pm

How long: 2 hours

How much: £28

With two locations in Newcastle, Grainger Street and the Quayside, there’s twice the opportunity for brunch. Slug and Lettuce is a staple for cocktails, and they certainly don’t disappoint when it comes to bottomless brunch. Although not all of their cocktails are available on the brunch deal, there are still enough options for everyone. The food sounds to die for, even including a veggie or vegan English Breakfast, or Pornstar Pancakes, which sound beyond exciting. Although £28 may sound a tad expensive, once you’ve seen the food menu you’ll totally understand why and we bet you’ll want to book right away. Plus, one is down by the Quayside so you’ll have gorgeous Newcastle views the whole time, what more could you ask for?

With all these options for bottomless brunch, what are you waiting for? Defo time for two hours of endless drinks with your pals, the perfect excuse to dress up and take some cute pics. If you decide to check out any of these places, make sure to tag us on Insta!

Want to write stories like this? Join the team, no experience required. DM us via @TheTabNewcastle on Instagram or The Tab Newcastle on Facebook.

Recommended stories by this writer:

The ultimate guide to a ‘girls and gay’s’ night out in the Toon

Lunch places in the Toon that won’t break the bank

A local’s guide to the Newcastle bars you might not typically have heard of