Newcastle’s Casanova

This list was found in the Robinson Library having been printed off and foolishly left for wandering eyes.

This list was found in the Robinson Library having been printed off and foolishly left for wandering eyes, namely Hattie Liddle, 21, studying Biomedical Science.

With a strange mix between eroticism, genuine sentiment and downright rudeness (8), is this what every long-term relationship is meant to be like?

I would like to highlight the particular motif of the subject’s anger. 6, 10, 19 and 21 all point to her likely short temper. Instead of a drawback of her personality, the author in fact loves this about her.

Combined with 17, I for one don’t envy this poor guy. With a stiff upper lip he boldly attempts to turn this into something he loves. What kind of man wouldn’t, if 1 and 2 are true?

We would really, really like to know who wrote this. If anyone has any information that could lead to the culprit please contact us.

Either that or we may have to consider staking out Pizza Express and the cinema on Wednesdays (13).

As an incorrectly labelled suspect I know how intimidating it is to come forward but an explanation of points 7 and 9 would be most welcome plus you will be rewarded!