UoL goes up five places in Complete University Guide league tables

The uni is also now in the top 20 for student satisfaction

Earlier this month, the Complete University Guide released the latest league tables for 2022. The tables consist of 130 different universities across the UK which are ranked overall but are then also looked at in areas such as research quality and student/staff ratio.

This year, the University of Lincoln (yes, little old us) has managed to climb five places in the overall rankings – moving the uni to 45th place for overall score. This ties us with Nottingham Trent University and the University of Kent (although we’re obviously the better of the three).

Bouncing back from 50th in 2021 after a steady rise through the ranks, this result is only proof that the university and its students are not done yet. Being one of the newer universities to feature in the Complete University Guide, reaching this place is no easy task when up against long-standing institutions such as Oxbridge, Imperial and Edinburgh.

Looking further into the University of Lincoln’s results, the ranking for student satisfaction has soared up 48 places and into the top 20. Defined on the Complete University Guide’s website as, “a guide to how satisfied students are with the quality of teaching they receive”, achieving 19th place in this particular category is yet another notable achievement for the university.

To do so well despite the current climate for academics is no easy challenge, online learning (as we all well know) is not easy for staff or students.

To look at the rest of the university’s results, go over the Complete University Guide website and to look at how other universities compared look here.