Looking for somewhere in Lincoln to go this Valentine’s Day? Here’s our pick of the best Valentine’s date nights

Do something different this year than staying in watching a Rom-Com

Fancy doing something in Lincoln this Valentine’s Day? Well, as the holiday is right around the corner, what better way to spend it than by taking your loved one out on a date? Lincoln has a wide range of different places to take your loved one. If you are struggling with ideas, here is our list of the best Valentine’s Day date spots.

Carousel

This February 14th, try out their arcade games with your special someone, then reward yourselves with Prosecco and a victory feast. You can play a variety of arcade games there all night long, such as Dance Dance Revolution and air hockey. If you’re more into it, they also have a shuffle board table and darts board downstairs. Carousel also offers a wide variety of fun drinks and cocktails. While there, you have to snap a photo in the notorious bumper car with your partner. 

Candle Making and Dinner

Kick of the celebration early by attending the Botanist this February 13th, starting at 5:30pm. For this valentines, the Botanist and Deliveroo have partnered up together to create two customised soy jar candles by blending your preferred blend of over thirty essential oils while sipping The Botanist’s exclusive First Dates cocktails. You’ll take your time inhaling the oils and discovering how to blend the top, middle, and base notes in a perfume. Why not reserve a meal at The Botanist to carry on the Valentine’s Day festivities after the workshop?

The Little Pottery Studio

Are you and your partner into painting and drawing? Then you should for sure be going to the Little Pottery Studio for Valentines Day. They provide a range of different classes such as, adult classes, late night pottery, and you can even just book a table for you and your partner, where you can pick an item and decide what to paint on it. All the paints are provided for you and you are allowed to bring in drinks, making it an even better experience for you and your loved one. There are plenty of different sessions to book from, starting now and continues after valentines day as well.

Valentines Secret Rave

Facing going out this Valentines? Well if you and your partner are both into going to raves, then visit Akedo Gaming Bar this Wednesday 14th. Akedo is hosting a secret rave where DJ’s will be performing a range a different music throughout the night including House, Disco and Garage. Hurry and get your tickets now as there is a limited capacity!

Slug and Lettuce

This Valentines Day, Slug and Lettuce are providing a range of deals for you and your moved one. This includes 2-for-1 on Malibu strawberry Daiquiri’s, Valentines day Brunch, and while you are there, you can spin the wheel to get a free cocktail. With amazing food and great drink prices, there is no better way to be spending your Valentines Day. These deals are available from now up until Valentines Day.

Wine and Cheese Tasting Session

Want to treat your partner to a more luxury valentines day this year? The DoubleTree by Hilton is hosing a Wine and Cheese tasting session. This event includes enjoying a delightful assortment of fragrances with their sommelier, Anna. Each is served with a rich assortment of cheese provided by Long Clawson Dairy. The event starts at 7:30pm on February 14th, so hurry and get your tickets now. 

Daisy Made Farm

This incredible farm is located a little outside of Lincoln’s city centre. This is ideal for you if you enjoy outdoor dates and animals, especially if you’re on a tight budget. In addition to making their own ice cream, Daisy Made Farm offers a mini golf area with a farm theme that you can try and purchase while you’re there. The farm is also home to a large number of animals, some of which you are able to feed, which would make the perfect Valentines Day out. Daisy Made Farm is open throughout the year but what better time to check out the place than Valentines Day.