Vibe confirms new safety measures for opening night

There will be monitored cameras and ‘increased’ security staff

Vibe has announced its safety measures for its opening night on Saturday 22nd October.

Last night a car crashed into the entrance of the nightclub, but VIBE confirmed to the Tab that it will be going ahead with its opening event on Saturday.

In a caption on its Instagram, the nightclub said: “We are proud to be partnering with a dedicated Medic who is trained to First Response Emergency Care Level 4. They will be working every Monday, Friday and Saturday night and will be based in our dedicated Welfare Room.

“If you ever need help whilst at the venue please speak to any of our staff, including our dedicated welfare team who will be out and about in the club helping to keep you safe.”

via @vibelancasteruk on Instagram

The post said that “Vibe has a new dedicated welfare room for anyone who needs help or support whilst visiting us.”

It went on to say: “We have increased the amount of security staff on site and have a brand new team in place, including female door supervisors.”

The nightclub said that it has “increased the number of cameras and will have a dedicated staff member monitoring them whilst open” and that “all of our glasses are now reusable plastic for your safety”, and that “free drinking water is available from all bars.”

To combat drink spiking, Vibe said that “we have free spikies and stoptopps at all bars, drink spike testing kits are also available in our welfare room”.

There will also be a “team of staff who are trained to spot welfare issues and provide help and guidance if needed, they are always happy to help!”

Tickets for Vibe’s opening night this Saturday are sold out.

Related articles recommended by this writer: