Your Honor was cancelled, so here are a bunch of similar shows you can watch next

No fear, there are plenty more!

A lot of people are only just discovering drama Your Honor, after it was released on Netflix in the US and everyone started talking about it again. It ran two seasons, from 2020-2023, after it was initially only supposed to be a one-season miniseries. However, it was cancelled after its second season. So now you’re probably looking for some shows like Your Honor, to fill that hole in your life.

From more Bryan Cranston, to continuing in the genre of gritty courtroom dramas, I’ve got you covered. There’s no need to cry over Your Honor being cancelled, because there are plenty more shows like it to binge watch instead.

Breaking Bad

Similar shows like Your Honor to watch next

via Netflix

Simply want more Bryan Cranston? Same. If you haven’t already watched Breaking Bad I’ll try and not judge your life choices and just tell you that you need to. If follows a school chemistry teacher who teams up with an ex-pupil to make a meth empire when he’s given a terminal cancer diagnosis. It will be the best show you watch in your whole life, end of.

Better Call Saul

via Netflix

Once you’ve watched all of Breaking Bad, move onto binging Better Call Saul, all based in the same universe. Saul is a lawyer introduced in Breaking Bad, and this show is all about his chaotic life. He’s, shall we say, morally challenged.

Defending Jacob

via AppleTV

Defending Jacob has very similar themes and vibes to Your Honor. It’s on AppleTV and the synopsis reads: “After a shocking crime rocks a small town, an assistant district attorney finds himself torn between his sworn duty to uphold the law and his unconditional love for his son.”

The Lincoln Lawyer

via Netflix

The Lincoln Lawyer, as it sounds, is another legal drama. It’s on Netflix, and the synopsis reads: “Idealistic lawyer Mickey Haller runs his practise out of the back of his Lincoln Town Car, taking on cases big and small across Los Angeles.”

Anatomy of a Scandal

via Netflix

For a fan of a court room drama, Anatomy of a Scandal is for you. It follows parliamentary minister James Whitehouse, who is a happily married man with a loving family home, then a scandalous secret comes to light.

Mindhunter

via Netflix

Mindhunter is another great crime drama, and the numbers do the talking: It scores 97 per cent on Rotten Tomatoes. The Netflix adaptation is based on the 1995 true crime book Mindhunter: Inside the FBI’s Serial Elite Crime Unit, written by former FBI agent John E. Douglas. It’s set in the late 1970s, and follows two FBI agents who expand criminal science by studying serial killers and their damaged psyches.

The Night Agent

via Netflix

The Night Agent is on Netflix and follows an FBI agent who while monitoring an emergency line, answers a call that plunges him into a deadly conspiracy involving a mole at the White House. Plus, filming for the second season has just wrapped so you’ll have more episodes soon!

For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.