Calling all Lancaster students: It’s time to vote in the third heat of Lancaster’s BNOC 2024

Don’t worry about your exams, this is far more important

We’re finally at the end of round one of voting for Lancaster’s BNOC 2024. It’s finally the third round of the first heat, and with the lineup of students nominated this year, you will not be disappointed. So start scrolling to find out more about these amazing people and get voting to help crown this year’s BNOC.

Oscar O’Neill, second year, Bowland, history

Oscar, who is the one with the red hair in the middle of the picture, has been nominated for BNOC because “he knows basically everyone in rosoc and a bunch of other random people” and “is also a right spoon”. When we told Oscar he was nominated, he said: “I’m amazed to be nominated, I don’t think I’m really that well known but I get told often enough that I know everyone. I don’t go out trying to socialise but I’m glad to know I’m at least a memorable enough face.” If you think Oscar should be Lancaster’s BNOC of 2024, then vote below.

Alex Oldknow, fourth year, Grizedale, French and linguistics (he/him)

Alex has been nominated for BNOC because whenever walking around campus someone is always “saying hi or stopping to talk to him.” Alex told us: “I feel honoured to be nominated. It’s definitely a great way to end my time at uni.” Could Alex be Lancaster’s BNOC of 2024? Vote for him below.

Hannah Clery, third year, Bowland, English language and linguistics (she/her)

Hannah has been nominated because she is not only the face of The Lancaster Tab, but the LAEL department too, and anyone would be able to recognise her from her “utterly unforgettable” hair. She told The Lancaster Tab: “I’m honoured to be nominated for such a prestigious award. Forget my graduating, forget my (non-existent) first-born child: This is the most important moment of my life.” If you think Hannah should be Lancaster’s BNOC then vote for her below.

Zimran Malik, third year, Lonsdale, economics

Zimran has been nominated for Lancaster’s BNOC of 2024 because “everyone knows him at this point”. When we told Zimran he was nominated, he said he was “super honoured, I love this uni and everyone in it.” Could Zimran be Lancaster’s BNOC? Vote for him below.

Sarah Soares, third year, Cartmel, business econ (she/her)

Sarah has been nominated for Lancaster’s BNOC because she is “one of the most kind, outgoing, friendly people you will ever meet. She is so incredibly bubbly and brings great vibes where ever she goes.” When we asked Sarah how being nominated feels, she said: “This is hilarious. Thanks for the nomination haha, great to know I give off good vibes”. If you think Sarah should be Lancaster’s BNOC, then vote for her below.

Alejandro Jofre, second year, Furness, international business management

Alejandro has been nominated for Lancaster’s BNOC for being known as someone who parties a lot. Alejandro told The Lancaster Tab: “I wasn’t expecting this at all, I don’t know if I’m a BNOC or not but I can say that my time at Lancaster has been interesting, to say the least. Thank you to all the amazing friends that I’ve made in this town.” Could Alejandro be Lancaster’s BNOC of 2024? Vote for him below.

Dhruv Dale Pinto, first year, Pendle, business analytics (he/him)

Dhruv has been nominated for BNOC because he is the “best guy ever” and “knows absolutely everyone on campus”. When we told Dhruv he was nominated, he said: “I feel very happy and confused about being nominated”. If you think Dhruv should be Lancaster’s BNOC of 2024, vote for him below.

Josie Hyland, second year, Pendle, PPE (she/her)

Josie has been nominated for her role interviewing candidates in the 2024 LUSU election. When nominated Josie said: “Perchance”. If you want Josie to be Lancaster’s BNOC, then vote for her below.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

Lancaster students: It’s time to vote in heat two of BNOC 2024

Get ready, Lancaster: It’s time to vote in heat one of BNOC 2024

Celebrate your summer in style: Lancaster Uni Student’s Union introduces the Summer Ball