Joel Kirby Love Island Casa Amor

First Love Island Casa Amor boy revealed as Joel Kirby, an OnlyFans star and podcaster

He used his OnlyFans to fund his way through university

Everyone listen up, the first Love Island Casa Amor boy has been revealed as 22 year old Joel Kirby, who as well as being a podcaster also has his own OnlyFans. Joel Kirby will be joining Emma Milton in the Casa Amor villa when it starts on Love Island this weekend, and I’m smelling trouble already.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Joel Kirby (@joel_kirby)

The 22 year old is a recent graduate in International Development and used his OnlyFans account to help fund his way through university. He’s also part of the podcast All Gains No Game alongside his co-host Jacob Ward, with the two interviewing pretty iconic reality TV stars such as Aesha from Below Deck. He also appeared on an episode of Below Deck and let’s just say he and his friends didn’t exactly come across as the most well behaved… still if that means more drama in Casa Amor then bring it on!

View this post on Instagram

He’s a keen gym enthusiast and even offers one on one gym coaching, explaining how he used to feel “skinny and insecure” but that fitness helped him transform. He’s had his OnlyFans account for just over two years and uploads “once or twice a week with DMed photos regularly.” His current subscription price is £8.29 for 30 days of content.

@joelkirbyy

New Podcast episode @All Gains No Game with Ben from Outnumbered go check it out on spotify. #outnumbered #podcast

♬ Use this audio if you are fat – PokoChoko

An insider told The Sun: “Joel set up the account a couple of years ago. There’s nothing too saucy on there – it’s mainly cheeky topless pics. Joel just completed a degree in international development and the OnlyFans account was to fund his way through university. A lot of people might judge OnlyFans creators, but it’s actually a clever way to make money if you’re studying.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes about Casa Amor bombshell Joel Kirby, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.