The sky high net worths of The Bear cast, ranked from lowest to highest

They can all definitely afford to dine at a Michelin star restaurant

The third season of The Bear has dropped on Disney+ and shocker – the net worths of the cast members match the gorgeous dishes they prepare.

Everyone and their dog quickly became completely obsessed with The Bear after its debut in 2022 and now the cast are so in demand so it’s not surprising that their net worths reflect how popular the show has become.

They’re all worth multi millions so here is a ranking of the net worths of The Bear cast from lowest to most stinking rich.

Abby Elliott – $1.5million

As well as being an actress, Abby Elliott is also a comedian and was a full time cast member on Saturday Night Live for over four years.

Matty Matheson – $2million

First and foremost, Matty Matheson is a chef and restaurateur and he currently owns five restaurants which have brought his net worth up to $2million.

Ayo Edebiri – $2million

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ayo Edebiri (@ayoedebiri)

The blessing to this world that is Ayo Edebiri is currently worth $2million but with how in demand she is currently that is sure to only be going up.

Oliver Platt – $5million

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Oliver Platt (@oliverplatt)

Oliver Platt has been acting nearly 40 years over which he has accrued a huge net worth of $5million. Outside of The Bear, he is most well known for his role as Dr Daniel Charles in Chicago Med.

Ebon Moss-Bachrach – $5million

Ebon has been nominated for six different awards for his performance in The Bear and last year won an Emmy, which is presumably worth more to him than his $5millon net worth.

Jeremy Allen White – $8million

Topping The Bear cast rich list with the biggest bank account out of the all the cast’s net worths is Jeremy Allen White. His net worth currenyly sits at $8million and is said to be making $750,000 per episode of the bear. Remember that raunchy Calvin Klein ad he did last year? It reportedly generated $12.7million in media impact value for the brand in less than 48 hours so you can only imagine the pay cheque he got for taking his kit off.

For all the latest TV news, drops, quizzes and memes, like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

The Bear cast just confirmed nothing romantic will happen between Sydney and Carmy

• The Bear recap: Everything that has happened so far before season three airs next week

• Sexy ads and dating Rosalía: Inside Jeremy Allen White’s life when he’s not in The Bear

Featured images via Instagram.