Image may contain: Head, People, Clothing, Apparel, Sunglasses, Accessories, Accessory, Portrait, Photography, Photo, Mime, Clown, Performer, Person, Human, Face

Here’s all of Lancaster’s best Halloween costumes from this year

SpoOoOoky season

Halloween is suddenly over, and for another year we've seen the Sugar queue filled with devils, pumpkins and a load of dead school girls. But some people really pulled it out of the bag this year.

Here's a selection of Lancaster's best Halloween costumes for 2019. Feast your eyes upon THIS:

Alice in Wonderland

Image may contain: Chef, Apparel, Clothing, Blouse, Human, Person

@lilymhamerxo

Combining glam with Alice getting dragged through wonderland by her arm and we love it.

Originality: 4/5 – A spooky twist on a seen before costume.

Execution: 5/5 – That make-up though, the neck blood looks painful.

Sexiness: 4/5 – The GLAM makes it sexy.

Scariness: 3/5 – Are we going to a garden party or are you going to rip my arm off?

M&Ms

Image may contain: T-Shirt, Crowd, Girl, Pants, Female, Face, People, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person

@jennyhinde

A group costume on a budget? Don't mind if I do.

Originality: 2/5 – When you google group halloween costume ideas it shows up pretty quickly.

Execution: 4/5 – The whole team got involved, big points. Would have liked a bit more commitment though, matching trousers? Face paint?

Sexiness: 1/5 – Ok so it's not so sexy, but I've never felt sexy after finishing a bag of M&Ms anyway.

Scariness: 3/5 – A scary reminder of times we've dipped into our overdrafts for a "treat day".

Bananas in Pyjamas

Image may contain: Female, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing

@dempsey_brown457 and @caitlinwby_

The duo even sent us a video of them running down the stairs.

Originality: 5/5 – Whipped up the costumes themselves and turned up to GLOW with that hair? Iconic.

Execution: 4/5 – It's the half commitment to the banana skin appearance that knocked the mark.

Sexiness: 4/5 – Of course the OG Bananas in Pyjamas wore lace bralettes. Bananas in Pyjamas but make it sexy seems to have been the memo here.

Scariness: 2/5 – The only scare here is how much hairspray was used to keep that hair upright.

A toilet roll

Image may contain: Photo, Photography, Portrait, Coat, Female, Head, Skin, Tattoo, Accessory, Glasses, Accessories, Smile, Face, Costume, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

@morgan_winyard

Because running out of it is a scary experience.

Originality: 5/5 – No other toilet rolls were seen roaming Lancs this Halloween.

Execution: 5/5 – The texture seems right and the lines are near perfect.

Sexiness: 1/5 – If you can wipe with it, its not the sexiest.

Scariness: 0/5 – If you do fear toilet roll, I hope you're ok.

Steve and Robin – Stranger Things

Image may contain: Symbol, Flag, Female, Door, Face, Costume, Human, Person, Clothing, Apparel, Shorts

@darcy.rothwell

Chips Ahoy!

Originality: 3/5 – Great reference to an even greater series. Out of the usual Halloween references too.

Execution: 5/5 – Well executed, from the socks to the hats.

Sexiness: 4/5 – Managed to make it sexy despite the knee length shorts.

Scariness: 2/5 – Might save the world but not the spookiest.

Frat boys

Image may contain: Party, Indoors, Face, Female, Shorts, Accessory, Accessories, Sunglasses, Costume, Human, Person, Clothing, Apparel

@emmaxlon

"Hi I'm Logan, and I like high school girls"

Originality: 5/5 – Show me another squad that dressed as fratboys and I'll knock the points down.

Execution: 5/5 – From the shirts to the stances, executed completely. Fratboy vibes are everywhere in this.

Sexiness: 4/5 – The power in this team is what makes it sexy.

Scariness: 5/5 – Terrifying.

Devil

Image may contain: Female, Jacket, Coat, Footwear, Shoe, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

@biancabzsh

From basic Devil to sexy Satan, real quick.

Originality: 3/5 – Devils are everywhere, it's Halloween.

Execution: 5/5 – THE COMMITMENT, now that is what we like to see.

Sexiness: 5/5 – The power pose and endearing eyes. Satan is sexy now.

Scariness: 4/5 – Those eyes make it scary, and its a devil which is spooky all over, right?

Think you had the best costume? Send us your photos on Instagram!