Here’s all of Lancaster’s best Halloween costumes from this year

SpoOoOoky season

Halloween is suddenly over, and for another year we've seen the Sugar queue filled with devils, pumpkins and a load of dead school girls. But some people really pulled it out of the bag this year.

Here's a selection of Lancaster's best Halloween costumes for 2019. Feast your eyes upon THIS:

Alice in Wonderland

Image may contain: Chef, Apparel, Clothing, Blouse, Human, Person

@lilymhamerxo

Combining glam with Alice getting dragged through wonderland by her arm and we love it.

Originality: 4/5 – A spooky twist on a seen before costume.

Execution: 5/5 – That make-up though, the neck blood looks painful.

Sexiness: 4/5 – The GLAM makes it sexy.

Scariness: 3/5 – Are we going to a garden party or are you going to rip my arm off?

M&Ms

Image may contain: T-Shirt, Crowd, Girl, Pants, Female, Face, People, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person

@jennyhinde

A group costume on a budget? Don't mind if I do.

Originality: 2/5 – When you google group halloween costume ideas it shows up pretty quickly.

Execution: 4/5 – The whole team got involved, big points. Would have liked a bit more commitment though, matching trousers? Face paint?

Sexiness: 1/5 – Ok so it's not so sexy, but I've never felt sexy after finishing a bag of M&Ms anyway.

Scariness: 3/5 – A scary reminder of times we've dipped into our overdrafts for a "treat day".

Bananas in Pyjamas

Image may contain: Female, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing

@dempsey_brown457 and @caitlinwby_

The duo even sent us a video of them running down the stairs.

Originality: 5/5 – Whipped up the costumes themselves and turned up to GLOW with that hair? Iconic.

Execution: 4/5 – It's the half commitment to the banana skin appearance that knocked the mark.

Sexiness: 4/5 – Of course the OG Bananas in Pyjamas wore lace bralettes. Bananas in Pyjamas but make it sexy seems to have been the memo here.

Scariness: 2/5 – The only scare here is how much hairspray was used to keep that hair upright.

A toilet roll

Image may contain: Photo, Photography, Portrait, Coat, Female, Head, Skin, Tattoo, Accessory, Glasses, Accessories, Smile, Face, Costume, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

@morgan_winyard

Because running out of it is a scary experience.

Originality: 5/5 – No other toilet rolls were seen roaming Lancs this Halloween.

Execution: 5/5 – The texture seems right and the lines are near perfect.

Sexiness: 1/5 – If you can wipe with it, its not the sexiest.

Scariness: 0/5 – If you do fear toilet roll, I hope you're ok.

Steve and Robin – Stranger Things

Image may contain: Symbol, Flag, Female, Door, Face, Costume, Human, Person, Clothing, Apparel, Shorts

@darcy.rothwell

Chips Ahoy!

Originality: 3/5 – Great reference to an even greater series. Out of the usual Halloween references too.

Execution: 5/5 – Well executed, from the socks to the hats.

Sexiness: 4/5 – Managed to make it sexy despite the knee length shorts.

Scariness: 2/5 – Might save the world but not the spookiest.

Frat boys

Image may contain: Party, Indoors, Face, Female, Shorts, Accessory, Accessories, Sunglasses, Costume, Human, Person, Clothing, Apparel

@emmaxlon

"Hi I'm Logan, and I like high school girls"

Originality: 5/5 – Show me another squad that dressed as fratboys and I'll knock the points down.

Execution: 5/5 – From the shirts to the stances, executed completely. Fratboy vibes are everywhere in this.

Sexiness: 4/5 – The power in this team is what makes it sexy.

Scariness: 5/5 – Terrifying.

Devil

Image may contain: Female, Jacket, Coat, Footwear, Shoe, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

@biancabzsh

From basic Devil to sexy Satan, real quick.

Originality: 3/5 – Devils are everywhere, it's Halloween.

Execution: 5/5 – THE COMMITMENT, now that is what we like to see.

Sexiness: 5/5 – The power pose and endearing eyes. Satan is sexy now.

Scariness: 4/5 – Those eyes make it scary, and its a devil which is spooky all over, right?

Think you had the best costume? Send us your photos on Instagram!