Image may contain: Tuxedo, Suit, Coat, Overcoat, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person

Kate Middleton and the actual Queen are at King’s right now

Skip your lecture for the love of God

The Queen and Kate Middleton are currently outside Bush House re-opening the Grade II building after its renovation.

Watch exclusive footage of the Queen's visit to King's on The King's Tab's Instagram story.

It is the first public outing the Queen and the Duchess of Cambridge since their first ever dual appearance together back in 2012. Students from King's were seen lined up outside Bush House to get a glimpse of her.

Image may contain: Architecture, Building, Crowd, Denim, Jeans, Shoe, Footwear, Pants, Apparel, Clothing, Pedestrian, Person, Human

Students lined up outside Bush House waiting for Her Majesty and Kate Middleton

Four Royals in the last three weeks of term have visited King's. Two weeks ago, Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, visited campus for International Women's Day and last week Prince Harry popped over to discuss veteran mental health.

If you have any photos or video footage of you and the Queen or the Duchess of Cambridge, please send them to The Tab King's Instagram for a chance to be featured.