Marcel is hosting a Love Island party in London and everyone is freaking out about it

Be prepared to hear ‘Crossroads’ on repeat all night

Our favourite Blazin' Squad member Marcel, aka the only Blazin' Squad member we know, is making an appearance at The Grand on the 18th of August, hopefully following his and Gabby's win at the series' finale next week.

Marcel's popularity in the series has earned him the title of 'favourite boy' in the island through the public's vote, while his relationship with fellow islander Gabby has the public and the media betting on them as this year's winners.

The party looks like it will be a success so far, with nearly 2 thousand Facebook users claiming to be interested and nearly 800 claiming they will be attending the event . Initial £5 early bird tickets are already sold out, but you can still get other tickets, starting from £7, on this page.

If you're a fan of the show, even if it's your very guilty pleasure as it is mine, the event is sure to be 100% your type on paper, with the event page suggesting attendees will be able to take part in many challenges inspired by the show, such as 'a ping pong ball twerking comp, Slut Drop Balloon pop […] get into a sex position super fast '.

I don't know about you, but I'll definitely be there if Marcel, Kem and Chris reenact their performance of 'A Little Bit Leave It'.