KCL grad appears on The Apprentice

And says cringe things like “I’m me, so I don’t need a game plan”

A philosophical KCL graduate is going head to head with a bunch of other buzzword fans in a bid to win £250,000 on The Apprentice.

Ella Jade Bitton, who reckons that “the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their own dreams”, graduated from King’s in 2013 with a 2:1 in Business Management.

And last night, she appeared on the series’ first show as a member of winning team “Decadence”.

(BBC)

The former KCL Business Society president, who describes her KCL career entirely in the third person on LinkedIn, impressed viewers with her insightful self-assessment in her audition tape.

She said: “I am me, that’s who I am, and I’m standing right here.”

As well as being herself, Ella Jade, who now handles marketing for her parents’ interior design company, also recognises her other qualities as a businesswoman.

“I’m innovative, hardworking and incredibly ambitious,” she told the BBC, adding, “I get irritated if people go against my decisions.”

Watch out, Plato (BBC)

Ella Jade also has a load of experience in acting and TV presenting from the likes of The Sylvia Young Theatre School, RADA and Pinewood Studios. But she insists she didn’t enter The Apprentice’s 10th anniversary series in a bid to become the next Katie Hopkins.

She said: “A lot of people go on the show for 15 minutes of fame, which I’m not interested in.”

“I went on it to gain experience and build up my reputation as a businesswoman, to be respected and renowned.”

You can see Ella Jade face/avoid Lord Sugar’s wrath tonight at 9pm on BBC1, and if she doesn’t get fired, every Wednesday after that.