Pepe’s is set to open beneath Gosford Gate

It is set to replace K Rush

It has been confirmed that Pepe’s will be opening up soon beneath Gosford Gate just in time for the incoming freshers who are due to start uni in September. This new venture will be very much appreciated by Coventry students. Gosford Gate is situated on Far Gosford Street opposite Callice Court which has recently been refurbished after a fire back in January. 

The other Pepe’s, located on Trinity Street, is already a student favourite, and will therefore be extremely well received by freshers and returning students alike. It is bound to be as popular as the buzzing branch that always seems to be packed with students.  It remains to be seen whether the new Gosford Gate takeaway shop will only be available through delivery due to Covid- 19 and all of the current restrictions that are in place.

If it does open by this point, it is located just around the corner from Coventry City centre, so will be great for people who live in the accommodation or students looking for somewhere tasty and budget-friendly to eat, especially since the closure of Kebab Rush. It has both the supermarket chain and Pepe’s, so it’s the perfect location for when you can’t be bothered to cook and don’t fancy a ready meal.