A Coyote Ugly bar is opening in Cardiff

The bar will be based on the cult film and will open in September

The UK’s first Coyote Ugly Bar will be coming to Cardiff this September.

Opening it’s doors on St Mary’s Street, the bar will have the capacity to hold around 900 people and will be based on the 2000 film Coyote Ugly, which is about a chain of American bars known for its scantily clad “Coyotes”, who dance and sing on top of the bar.

The bar in Cardiff’s real life version will take up the entire length of the back wall and will be twice the size of any other bar in Wales.

A craft beer bar will serve 24 different types of draught beer at the front of the building, whilst an American BBQ will serve food from 12pm -10pm.

The bar will also hold a VIP section and 40 booths for hen and stag parties.  Sport fans will be able to watch the latest matches on Cardiff’s largest television screen which will take up the whole back wall.

Bands will be able to play on a large stage and a bucking bronco will provide endless entertainment.

The new bar is currently looking to hire 50 “Coyotes”, who, according to the website, must be dancers, singers, rockstars, bartenders or all round killer entertainers.

According to the owner, over 600 girls have already applied, who’ll have to come to an open audition where they’ll dance, serve drinks and show how they can interact with customers.