BNOC of the year 2016: Heat two

Time for round two!

Here are some more nominated BNOC’s for you..

Joe Blight

Dat finger tho

Joe is the Chairman of the cricket club, and the creator of the ‘that’s out’ pose; often seen in multiple ‘Lash’ and ‘Yolo’ pictures every week. He’s also frequently recognised for being “the finger guy” (we’re not sure if this has a double meaning..) According to a friend, Joe hasn’t been to a lecture in 3 years, but he is still averaging towards a 2:1 in his Geography degree. Well done Joe.

Nick Beanland

Not quite sure what to say about this one..

Nick ‘male infant’ Beanland is quite the lad. He’s known for ‘dabbing’ bouncers at the SU, and is a key member of the CUFC.  The male infant’s dream is to be crowned Cardiff’s BNOC before he heads off to France for his year abroad, as he’s sure to win it over there and would like to hold the title in multiple countries.

Kiran Sidhu

Buy her new lip kit

As you may have noticed, biomed fresher Kiran looks a little like Miss Kylie Jenner. She’s constantly stopped on nights out so that people can take pictures with her/’Kylie’. According to a friend, Kirandeep is a “Professional Kyle Jenner lookalike, professional bantersaurus rex, professional (oh no wait she got fired)”.

Vote for your heat two BNOC here;
And remember, if you want to nominate a BNOC then send an email to [email protected] and include your nominee’s full name, a paragraph about them, and some pictures. We still have a few heats before the final!