Greg James completes the Cardiff leg of his triathlon challenge

Sweaty selfie? Yes please Greg.

Bouncing through the finish line today, Greg James completed his second triathlon of the week in Cardiff’s BBC Radio Wales offices.

The Radio 1 DJ is currently raising money for Sports Relief in what is being coined the ‘Gregathlon’, whereby Greg is completing five triathlons in five cities in five days, with Cardiff being his second location. Accompanied by All Time Low band members for the last leg of the triathlon, they all shared a group hug upon arrival whilst everyone cheered in support.

Greg James and All Time Low band members approaching finish line

The triathlon was his second out of five

After being given a coat, to which All Time Low member questioned jokingly, “where’s ours?”, Greg went about thanking all those involved and there to greet him despite being short on time.

Success!

All Time Low go without a coat

After crossing the finishing line, Greg had 15 minutes to get to the studio for his weekday drive time BBC 1 radio show, but managed to greet members of the Welsh Triathlon association and hug fellow Radio 1 presenter Huw Stephens who was there in support. He even had time to offer a sweaty selfie, despite being breathless from the run.

Greg with members of the Welsh Triathlon/ Triathlon Cymru

Never too sweaty for a selfie

Greg was particularly thrilled at reaching £100,000 in donations whilst he was on the running leg of the Cardiff triathlon, and seemed positive and energetic about completing his next three days and raising even more money for Sports Relief 2016.