Re-introducing “Poem of the Week”: Publish your poetry at The Tab!

An exciting new opportunity for student poets in Lent Term!

We’re looking to re-introduce “Poem of the Week” to The Tab this term and are on the hunt for some great student poetry to publish right here in the Culture Section!

What kind of poetry are we looking for?

Any form or theme is absolutely welcome, but shorter poems are preferred (max. 400 words).

Whether you’re a seasoned poet who’s been published in every Cambridge zine already or you’re completely new to poetry, we want to hear from you. The Tab is a safe space to explore your craft and publish your work, and we want to highlight as many student voices as possible this term!

Poster design credits: Hannah Huang

Alongside your poem, we hope to ask you a few questions about your inspirations and creative process to give our readers an insight into both your poetry and who you are as a writer. This will feature alongside the poem in an article on our website, and the article will be posted on our Facebook page.

When and how do I submit?

Our inbox is open now! We will be accepting submissions all term long. Just drop us an email at [email protected] with your poem(s), name, subject, and college, or any other questions you might have.

We can’t wait to hear from you, so get submitting!

Feature Image Credits: Hannah Huang