The Kebab King turned up to a 21st birthday pres

Hero

We all know it: that look your friend gives you from across the club that can only mean one thing – it’s time for the drunken stumble to the one and only Kebab King. With the welcome confidence booster of “hey sexy gorgeous” from the infamous Mustafa, it would be rude not to.

Last week for one night only, the tables turned and the sexy gorgeous Kebab King himself made a special guest appearance at second year James’ 21st birthday pres, cheesy chips in hand.

With the eruption of applause that accompanied his grand entrance, it’s clear how much of a celebrity Mustafa is to us all.

Not one sexy gorgeous fan was seen without their phone, desperately trying to capture a selfie that would inevitably feature on all social media sites.

However, it was all about the birthday boy. So overcome with emotion, James, who studies Real Estate, was close to shedding a tear over his unexpected birthday surprise guest. He said: “I had no idea, it really is a birthday wish come true”.

As one of his first customers, the pair joked that “they’ll always have each others backs”. A true bromance has blossomed.

The visit was a short-lived one for The Kebab King, who all too soon was whisked away back to feed the nation of hungry students.

But the surprises didn’t end there for James’ 21st. James added: “I even got a free kebab when we went to the shop later on – it really has been a birthday to remember”.