DISTRAUGHT: Puppy room has been delayed for a week

Our puppy love will have to wait

Students have been left distressed by news that puppy therapy has been delayed.

The puppy room that was originally set to hit JHBB on Monday 16th March until Wednesday 18th March has been delayed by over a week.

Due to their late birth, the puppies will now be in Union Square of JHBB on Wednesday 25th March until Friday 27th March.

VP Student Experience Will Crisp said: “The puppy rooms had to be delayed because the puppies were born later than anticipated.

“We have had to make sure the puppies are a certain size before we can let students stroke them.

“It’s been delayed to ensure the puppies welfare is appropriately looked after.”

Puppy love

Despite the understandable concern for animal welfare, many students are saddened by the news.

Second year Psychologist Nicole said: “The news has definitely taken its toll.

“I have deadlines and dissertation meetings that week and I had already cleared my calendar for the previous week for some puppy cuddles.

“Having said that, I will definitely try and make time for it on the 25th – it’s too good to miss.”

Nicole has been practising for the big day

Fortunately for third years, the puppies will now be open for business after the dissertation deadline so celebratory cuddles will be on the cards for many in an attempt to rebuild their souls with furry cuteness.