Bristol porn baron Jonny Rockard wants a ‘bottom-up’ political revolution  

He’s issued a G-string of demands

A failed UKIP candidate and famous porn baron is launching his own political revolution.

John Langley, better known as Johnny Rockard, has called for a radical and democratic change in the political system.

Jonny was suspended as the Vice-Chair of UKIP Bristol for refusing to resign after footage was found of him performing a lewd act in a public place.

He has previously shot porn on UWE’s campus, and was filmed trying to recruit students on campus to appear in his films.

He didn’t make too many friends when he visited campus earlier this year

Following in the footsteps of Thomas Paine, Karl Marx and Russell Brand, he told The Bristol Post that “people feel disenfranchised in the decision making in the city.” Rockhard refuses to be whipped or chained by his sadistic political masters – he will not be dominated.

He said: “Over 400,000 of us pay into the City Hall, but do we have a voice on how that money is spent? Absolutely not.”

In a what was hopefully a non-euphemistic tone, he added that “decisions are made above peoples’ heads.” Langley wants to see a more democratic way of running the city by devolving powers to local areas within Bristol.

Will he be bigger than Brand?

This follows a G-string of previous demands, that included an idea to benevolently recruit “hard up” students for his series of hardcore adult movies, that sadly didn’t make the Sundance Film Festival.

Rockhard also said that instead of manifesto pledges that “invariably lead to broken promises”, there would be “aims and objectives” which would give “fluidity” within the assembly for members to decide in which direction they wished to go.

He said: “This is not about me, it’s about the majority view. I would not rule myself out from standing as mayor if that’s what the assembly wanted.”

Mr Langley plans to launch is political movement on social media and is currently setting up a website and Facebook page.