Radical left wing terrorists are going to attack Bristol sooner rather than later

Only Team America can save us now

Bristol is more at risk of terrorist attacks than London, according to a new report by a global risk management firm.

A report by Verisk Maplecroft claims far left wing radical groups are to blame for this exposure to terrorism.

This left wing radical is not a terrorist

Second only to Belfast in the UK, Bristol boasts of a number of left wing anarchist groups, who have been blamed for the destruction of luxury cars, pouring paint over the Bristol Post’s offices (that’ll tell the Tories), firebombing a Barclays Bank and the torching of three military vehicles on the Bristol Downs.

Last year, Operation Rhone was set up by the police to investigate 120 attacks across the city which caused 20 million pounds worth of damage.

Bristol won’t look so beautiful after the terrorists are done with it

In what has been described as “three years of mayhem”, arrests have included Green activist and care worker Emma Shepherd who made booby traps for police cars and punctured their tyres. She was imprisoned for two years. Another suspect nicknamed “Badger” is said to have fled abroad.

The report lists 1,300 cities across the world with Bristol positioned at 179.

We live in fear and trepidation.