‘Scuse me laydehs… Charity Shop Sue is coming to Brum this weekend

Bringing Bulwell to Birmingham

Birmingham has struck gold laydehs: the icon Charity Shop Sue will be in Birmingham this weekend.

The legend Sue Tuke, manager of Sec*Hand Chances, will be appearing at Nightingales Club, this Saturday, 27th November, where you can also meet her for free.

Should you dress up as Sue to Gales this Saturday, you could be in with the chance of winning £250 if you are crowned best dressed.

For those of you who aren’t aware of the ultimate hun Sue, she is the star of YouTube web series Charity Shop Sue. This mock comedy series focuses on Sue’s charity shop in Bulwell, Nottingham and details her hilarious interactions with fellow employees Vera, Kirsh and Vicky, as well as customers.

Sue has been called the ‘Victoria Beckham of Bulwell‘, and her iconic hairdo and stripy t-shirt does that exactly.

Apart from being the ultimate LGBTQ+ icon, Sue’s iconic lines have social media in a chokehold, including: ‘Don’t have me in there too long will ya’, as well as ‘what size are ya, from one laydeh to another laydeh’.

She’s even appeared in the latest season of Drag Race UK, helping the queens create a Charity Shop look for a Ball challenge.

from Paris to Milan to Drag Race

Should you want to try your luck with you best Sue dress-up, or just see the icon in person, tickets are available to buy here.

You can watch Sue’s iconic series here 

Related Stories Recommended by this Writer:

• QUIZ: Which SecHand Chances volunteer from Charity Shop Sue are you?

• We uncovered the biggest red flags at UoB so you can avoid them

• Moovin’ n Groovin: Meet the UoB students who have set up their own techno event