Charity Shop Sue quiz

QUIZ: Which SecHand Chances volunteer from Charity Shop Sue are you?

Look, we can’t all be Vera

If you aren’t clued up on Charity Shop Sue at this point, I don’t know what to tell you. Sue Tuke, manager, singlehandedly made the art of charity shopping chic once again. She put Nottingham’s little town of Bulwell amongst the geographical big leagues. Not a day goes by where the world of Gay Twitter and beyond aren’t quoting Charity Shop Sue and all her antics, and the cultural phenomenon has reached the heights of Sue even being asked onto RuPaul’s Drag Race UK. Very legendary if you ask me. But there’s more than just Sue that makes SecHand Chances the best charity shopping destination, and this quiz will tell you exactly which Charity Shop Sue volunteer you’re most spiritually aligned with.

Have you got the unshakeable managing prowess of Sue THEE Tuke? The long suffering, hard working and titillating patience of Her Royal Highness Vera? The good natured and warm vibes from lovable Kersch? Or are you more silent and deadly before blossoming into your “it’s the new me” flower like good ol’ Vicky? Only one way to find out, and that’s by jumping straight into this extremely scientific quiz to find out exactly which Charity Shop Sue volunteer you really are.

Watch every iconic episode of Charity Shop Sue after you’ve taken the quiz right here.

Recommended stories by this writer:

• We spoke to all the new queens of Drag Race UK about what we can expect from season three

• The judges of Drag Race UK tell us what we can expect from season three

• QUIZ: How well do you remember season two of Drag Race UK?

• ‘By the time I left, I didn’t want to be there’: Charity Kase on her Drag Race UK journey

• Victoria Scone and Veronica Green break silence on their shock Drag Race UK exits

• Elektra Fence tells all about THAT lip sync and her Drag Race UK journey