Image may contain: Shelf, Food, Shop, Text, Pants, Apparel, Clothing, Kiosk, Person, Human

Vote for Aberdeen’s ultimate post-night out takeaway

Clubbing is just pres for the food you get on the way home

Aberdeen has graced us with a wide selection of takeaways selling pretty much everything your drunken self desires, allowing you to wave goodbye to what’s left of your student loan.

Everyone has a favourite: A place they are drawn to without even realising it until they’re stood in the queue, tenner in hand.

So, what is an Aberdonian's ultimate favourite drunken food stop? Chinese? McDonald's? Kebabs?

We found these places to be the creme de la creme of post night out scran, vote for your favourite and we'll see who wins once and for all:

Belmont Kebab

Image may contain: Portrait, Photography, Photo, Apparel, Clothing, Face, Person, Human

Voted in 2018 as one of the best drunk food spots in the UK by the DFI (Drunk Food Index), Belmont Kebab offers the best selection of greasy goodness to entice you in.

Located right on Belmont street, Belmont Kebab is the best place to ditch a pub crawl. Its welcoming warm red glow promising kebabs and cheesy chips galore.

Don’t be fooled by the name though, if kebabs ain't your thing, they do amazing chips with all the best toppings to feed your drunken desires.

McDonald's

Image may contain: Computer, Tablet Computer, Electronics, Machine, Person, Human

The classic post-night out destination. Located right opposite the taxi rank, it’s stupid to say you’ll not get one. Especially at 3AM when no one has the will power to say no to those golden arches.

Plus, you’ll be able to make use of that free cheeseburger you can get with a student card, so there really is no excuse your drunken self will accept.

Chippy King

Image may contain: Portrait, Photo, Photography, Food, Eating, Head, Human, Face, Person

Don't be fooled by the unlikely exterior- this takeaway is fit for a king.

If you're in the mood for a traditional chippy, Chippy King takes the crown. Whether its macaroni pies, pizzas or kebabs, Chippy King is your knight in greasy armour.

In fact, some might say its royally good for a sober up snack.

Chopstix

Image may contain: Door, Pedestrian, Shop, Person, Human

Located just a mere five minutes from Underground and Atik, just stumble along the road and you won’t be able to miss the oriental aromas fuelling your cravings.

If you're looking for authentic Asian cuisine, this may not be the place for you.

If you want enough noodles, sweet and sour sauce and chicken curry to last you until you're sober, Chopstix is the place to be.

Thains Bakery

Image may contain: Confectionery, Sweets, Food, Shop, Bakery

Open from 2AM on a Friday straight through to 6AM on a Sunday, Thains Bakery is always there for you whether you're drunk, sober or somewhere in between.

With their famous macaroni pies and piles of sausage rolls, it's ideal for a cheap snack on your way to afters.

An admitted downside to this one is that it’s a bit of a trek (especially in beer goggles) but this place is ideal for those midnight munchies.

To-Go

Image may contain: Fries, Food

Just a stones throw from Underground, this after club destination doesn't require any sense of direction – you will literally fall straight through the door.

Which is just as well. A Saturday night wouldn't be complete without a munchy box or two. Whilst sober a box to yourself can seem a bit much, but after a night of shots and embarrassing antics it will be inevitable.

Domino's

Image may contain: Face, Eating, Human, Person, Pizza, Food

If you're more of a homebody when the alcohol hits and you would rather be in your PJs than in a queue at a takeaway, you can always make your post night out snack come to you.

Thanks to delivery until way past midnight, Domino's has you covered.

Cheesy, carb-loaded and comforting, Domino's is an absolute classic. The food you can have at any time, any place and in any state.

Domino's, we salute you.

Where are you going for late night scran tonight?