Everything going on in Aberdeen for Halloween

Can you say “Trick or Treat” to the Bouncers?

You hear the word Tuesday and instinctively think: Carwash. While you are far from wrong, Tuesday 31st is much, much more. It's a night where the city is one big freakshow. The streets are crawling with the spooky and the sexy. The one night of the year where you can bop to Shakira with a sheet draped over your head or get down n' dirty as the snowman from Frozen. That's right ladies & gents; it's Hallow-deen.

GARAGE

Straight outta love island and straight into Aberdeen. That's right folks, everyones favourite hairdresser from Romford (Romford!) will be the star of the show this year. Unfortunately, Liv doesn't trust Chris to join him in causing Aberscenes in Garage. For the first time ever in the history of Halloween, we have a Mansion x Milk extravaganza. Expect banging tunes and bare drinks promos ; £1.50 Vodka Mix , £1.50 VK Flavours, £1.50 Bottled Beers, £1.50 Morgans Mix , £1.50 Shots.

For Early Bird Tickets & Tables : Text 07946730932

Does your birthday suit count as a costume?

INSTITUTE

Good ol' Inny, living up to it's ever so slight eerie name for one night, and one night only. This year, prepare to boogie to all things commercial, chart & cheese; fancy some Sean Paul? Got it on lock. However as it is Halloween, you will not be alone… That's right, Amelia Lily (Mind her? Pink hair, X-Factor back in eh day etc.) will be performing!

Tickets £7.00 entry / Online from £4- £10

Digging up the past with this performer

Digging up the past with this performer

NOX

Finally! A night where you don't have to to wear heels or chinos to get into Aberdeen's most pretentious nightclub!! This year, Flare @ Nox is hosting it's very own "CarnEVIL". If you're not in the mood to dress up, fear not; you can expect facepainters to tackle you and transform you into the lil doggy you've always dreamt of.

Tickets : £5 Early Bird, £7 Discounted & £8 Standard.

Even the promo-banner looks expensive

Even the promo-banner looks expensive

UNIT 51

A direct quote; "It'll be class, cause Unit 51 is one of the best venues up here." Need I say more? This year why not celebrate the witching hour (or in this case the 5 witching hours) with 'haunting house music' and the added bonus of listening to none other than 'your maw's house music'.

Advance Tickets : £5 / £6 (plus booking fee)

The bat-cave could've been a good name

The bat-cave could've been a good name

UNDERGROUND

When you say Carwash, I say Tuesday. Aberdeens most iconic night out is keeping it classic with a creepy 'wash. Dress spooky and arrive before 11.30pm with your name on GL / UG Halloween band or whip out your AAA card for FREE entry. Think the Carwash that we know and love, only with a freaky, 'weeny twist.

Tickets : £5 standard entry

The one wash that won't ruin your make-up

TUNNELS

In true Tunnels fashion, celebrating their halloween with what they know best; DJ Sets. Expect electro & house as Eclair Fifi & John Rust present "Nothing More To Say".

Tickets : £10 (+£1.30 booking fee)

Halloween in an underground tunnel is pretty freaky

TRIPLE KIRKS / EXODUS

This year, the undead aren't all that will be crawling around the streets; students will too as ABDN Nights present their yearly beat of a Pub Crawl. Dressing up as a ghost, a mermaid or a sexy maid – anything goes here. One team, one dream; conquer all 5 bars included with your ticket. If that's not enough for you, there's two £100 cashprizes up for grabs for best costume, and a free buffet in Exodus! ANNNNDDDD free entry to Undergrounds famous halloween party!!!!

Tickets : £10 (on sale now)

An accurate description of the morning after mission for water