Butcher brutally rapes medic after night out

Piotr Buczynski sentenced for two years

A student in Aberdeen was viciously raped after she stopped consenting mid-sex.

Piotr Buczynski  has been jailed for two years after assaulting the woman in a garden last September.

The 30-year-old ignored his victim’s screams when she decided she didn’t want to continue having sex.

He finally stopped after the victim’s friends walked past and ran to help.

Edinburgh High Court heard the student was left covered in blood

The medic was walking home after a night out with her boyfriend but left alone after they had a fight.

She bumped into stranger Buczynski on Charles Street. The pair went into a nearby garden and started kissing.

They started to have sex but when she wanted to stop he ignored her and proceeded to rape her.

She was left covered in blood, with torn clothes and the contents of her bag were scattered across the ground.

A neighbour and witness in the case said she could hear Buczynski and the victim having what she believed to be consensual sex for 15 minutes.

Prosecution lawyer Mark McGuire said: “The witness could hear the complainer using the word rape and she was asking him to stop. This went on for around one minute.

“Shortly after they began having intercourse, she changed her mind. She told him this. She began to shout louder and louder but he still continued on. He continued having sex with her even when she said what he was doing was rape.

“She was crying and repeatedly pleading with him to get off her. As the four friends approached he got up.”

The butcher pleaded guilty after the incident and said that he was “remorseful and accepted responsibility” for his actions.

The judge has sentenced Buczynski to two years in prison.